Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

Frozen Review

"Here I stand and here I'll stay! " said Elsa.

     As you understand, today me and my friend Ebru analyzed the animation 'Frozen'. Our weekly topic was making a film review on Wikispace with our partner. So, we decided to choose Frozen. We chose this movie because we love both the film and songs of the film. You can read our review from this link. 


                                         
 
 About Wikispace, I have to say that it is a good area to share reviews. As affordances that wiki have, you can easily shape your posts and add images, gifs etc. With the help of its practicality, it saves time when checking others' wikis and also gives you the chance to edit them and see the previous changes in post. If I have to say something negative about Wiki, I can just say that sometimes, being able to edit others' posts can create mess. Although, I highly recommend you to use it in your classroom and I will be using, too.


 

    The time we were studying, we had fun. We generally sang the songs of the movie and danced. It sometimes created problems and we wasted so much time but it is okay.
   
     Group works are beneficial in seeing your own mistakes and learning others' thoughts in the same subject. Especially when your task is full of fun.

    When it comes to our movie, there is an underlying reason for me to choose this movie. When I first watched the film, I felt very brave. It was like 'Yes, if I want, I can do everything I want. Just let it go!'. I think no matter on which age you are, you should watch this movie, I have learned many things and hope that you will learn, too. :)

 Here are some related videos:
Trailer 
Let it Go
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman? 
Official Site 

No comments:

Post a Comment